TERMS & CONDITIONS
Statement will mean you accept those changes.
You may be required to create an account and specify a password to use certain features on our Website. You agree to provide, maintain and update true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration processes. You may not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity, including using another person's username, password, or other account information.
ACTIVITIES PROHIBITED ON THE WEBSITE
- Using the Website for any purpose in violation of local, provincial, or federal laws or regulations;
- Posting Content that infringes the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, trade secret rights, or any other rights of any party including posting any Content that requests personally identifiable information from another person;
- Posting Content that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Foot Locker in its sole discretion or pursuant to local community standards;
- Posting Content that constitutes cyber-bullying, as determined by Foot Locker in its sole discretion;
- Posting Content that depicts any dangerous, life-threatening, or otherwise risky behavior;
- Posting telephone numbers, street addresses, or last names of any person;
- Posting URLs to external websites or any form of HTML or programming code;
- Posting anything that may be “spam” or containing unsolicited commercial content, as determined by Foot Locker in its sole discretion;
- Impersonating another person when posting Content;
- Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
- Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments;
- Harassing, threatening, stalking, or abusing any person;
- Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Website, or which, in the sole discretion of Foot Locker, exposes Foot Locker or any of its customers, suppliers, or any other parties to any liability or detriment of any type; or
- Encouraging other people to engage in any prohibited activities as described herein.